Phlebotomy training in Lake Worth FL are for anybody looking to be employed in a position that helps people, and courses are available right now!
Training classes can take just four to 12 months to finish, and at the conclusion of your training you will become qualified to go ahead and take the certification exam for your state.
Prerequisites for Phlebotomist Training
Even though there are not very many steps required in instruction to become a Phlebotomy Technician, you need to pay attention to the few that exist. The first is to satisfy the age prerequisite and have a H.S. diploma or GED, the third is to test negative for drugs, and lastly is to be cleared by a criminal background check.
Suggested Phlebotomy Training Classes in Florida
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Within 6 months of graduation, over 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study.
- Offers an $18k College Completer Scholarship for transferring students who meet requirements.
- All professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs.
- Classes start every 8 weeks, and curriculum is updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA).
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America. We offer programs in culinary arts, pastry and baking, and hospitality and restaurant management at campuses across the United States.
What’s Taught in Phlebotomy Classes?
Picking which classes to attend can be a personal decision, but there are a few items you should be mindful of prior to deciding on Phlebotomy training. It may seem as though there are lots of phlebotomist in Lake Worth FL, however you still need to pick the course that will best guide you towards your long-term aspirations. First of all, figure out if the is approved or accredited with the Florida State Board or perhaps a national regulating group such as the ASCP Board of Certification. If your training program is approved by these bodies, you might additionally want to look at various other factors such as:
- Does the institution have a work placement service
- Search the web for testimonials on the class
- Meet with former graduates or practicing Phlebotomist to learn their ideas on the program
Certification and the Effects it Has on Your Career
Yes, receiving your certification is mandatory for Phlebotomy Technician according to the National Phlebotomy Association. The American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians controls the federal phlebotomy registry. When listed and officially credentialed, one has created the opportunity to be paid more and become employed more easily.
The Total Phlebotomist Occupational Handbook for Florida
The demand for new Phlebotomists is expected to rise significantly according to official records available from O*Net Online. The rise in new work opportunities for phlebotomy techs are estimated to rise nationwide through the year 2020 and in Florida. These figures signify a unique chance for anybody who has an interest in an entry-level position in the phlebotomy field.
Choose Your Classes and Find Success!
Applying the advice we have provided, you are now ready to pick Phlebotomy training and become a Phlebotomist!